Maverick-Hunter-ZeroMaverick-Hunter-Zero

AIM
Kyletets

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Brings Back Memories!!

I remember how well Super Mario RPG did for the SNES when Square-Enix & Nintendo had their first collaboration project for a Mario game! It was one of my favorite games of all time!

However, the flash movie that you did was a pretty good example on how to bring back memories of those who haven't played the game in a long time. It's a good song for a stroll back on memory lane, but there are only a few problems that I think you could improve. One of the things I would advise you to try is make your drawn, vector graphics be a little more detailed and well drawn because they looked a little edgy on how they are drawn. I don't know, but maybe it is just me. However, the movie was great, overall! Keep up the good work!

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

A Masterpiece ...

From what I saw in this movie, your skills with Flash, Photoshop, ImageReady, and After Effects are truly amazing! The visual effects and the custom sprites were insane and was thought out, very well. I could not think of any other sprite movie that had such a strong story and powerful theme. You are a true inspiration, so this movie gets a 10/10 in my opinion because I have not seen any other sprite movie that was taken to the max, such as this one. Good job, and I hope that another episode is in the works! Keep it up with those skills!

The Rock Lee Chronicles The Rock Lee Chronicles

Something to like Rock Lee more!

The movie was done well! I, especially, liked the visual effects that you used for the fighting sequences, and the sound effects go along very nicely. The plot for this story seems to follow how the story of Naruto goes. Well done on your part! Pretty intense fighting, and I hope to see a hell of a lot more in the next episode! Keep it up! ;)